Subcontractor Registration form & contract
1. Subcontractor Personal Details
--- Mr Miss Mrs
National Insurance Number
Unique Tax Reference
Trading Name (if applicable)
3. Bank Details
Bank or building society name
Account holders name
Roll Number (if applicable)
4. Payment Notification
We will provide you with an electronic payment advice and send you a text message (SMS) informing you of the amount we have sent to your bank.
Self-Employment Status Assessment
You have agreed to provide services as a skilled tradesman in order to help Sandbeck's clients to complete their projects.
Your Self - Employed status assumes the following criteria, you should inform us if you do not meet these criteria;
1. Are registered self-employed with HMRC under the Construction industry scheme(CIS)
2. Complete a Self Assessment Tax return
3. Decide how to carry out your own work
4. Provide the necessary tools & equipment to carry out the work
5. Engage helpers/will use a substitute if you are unable to carry out the work
6. Have your own insurance
7. Are responsible for the management of your services
8. Are free to vary how you carry out your work ie you can decide in which order and where to carry out the necessary tasks.
9. Will not accept instructions as to how to carry out your work
10. Are free to leave site part way through a day without permission (other than for health and safety reasons)
Additionally, you have a skillset and level of experience for which there is high demand. As such, you may be asked to undertake tasks at alternative locations or on different projects at short notice in order to assist clients in completing other projects on time and to budget. Such tasks will always be within your skillset.
Finally, you are reminded to pay due care and attention to the site health and safety and security measures and other operational requirements.
I confirm that I have received the 'Self Employed Status Assessment' and that the information therein is correct.
Before you submit this form, please read the Terms & Conditions in the ' Contract for Services' (Opens a new browser window)
I agree to follow the Health & Safety guidance given in the terms (a full copy of the guide is available from Sandbeck CIS Limited upon request).
I agree to submit a weekly VAT invoice only if I am VAT registered, otherwise I am not required to do so.
I agree to inform Sandbeck CIS Limited immediately I change any personal details such as bank details or address or contact numbers.
I will provided the required documentation & Photo ID.
I declare that the information I have provided is correct to the best of my knowledge.
I understand and agree to the terms of the ' Contract for Services'